Industry Leading Solutions
PRA’s exclusive focus on Phase I-IV study management services makes us highly competitive among larger, more diversified CROs. PRA’s size and global reach allows for successful execution of large global clinical development programs while maintaining the ability to remain flexible and adaptable to client and project needs.
SELECT A SOLUTION ON THE LEFT OR SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN MORE.
PRA’s development of operational and therapeutic expertise through more than 30 years of experience, allows us to provide high quality, global services — maintaining our commitment to excellence. PRA’s operations are fully integrated to consistently execute global development programs. At PRA, we support our clients’ development programs by the core competencies that define our success:
- World-class, therapeutic expertise that includes our own drug development experts, regional key opinion leaders, networks of proven investigators and best-in-class third party suppliers
- Strong global program leadership and the ability to interact seamlessly across borders
- Global offices with local staff that are intimately familiar with local regulatory requirements for study start-up, yet connected to all of PRA through our integrated systems
- State-of-the-art global IT infrastructure that allows for ease of communication and transparent access to data
- Proprietary Quality Management System (QMS) that ensures consistent delivery and innovation
- Involved and client-focused senior management who ensure that every project team has access to the resources and expertise it needs to be successful