Neurology and Psychiatry (CNS)
PRA is an industry leader providing innovative solutions for CNS. Our work spans from early phase development to NDA and MAA submissions, and we have developed a thorough understanding of the operational considerations for studies in all major CNS indications.
PRA has contributed to the successful market approvals of 19 CNS drugs in a number of indications: ADHD, Parkinson’s disease, cervical dystonia, epilepsy, migraine, pain, arthritis and relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
In the past five years, we have conducted over 530 Phase I-IV clinical trials involving over 8,670 sites and 66,500+ subjects and provided consulting services for more than 140 projects.
Key Areas of CNS Expertise
The following table summarizes our recent CNS study experience in our top indications.
|CNS||Number of Clinical Studies||Number of Clinical Sites||Number of Clinical Patients|
- Dedicated CNS start-up unit for efficient global study activation
- Novel database analytics facilitate strategic country and site selection
- Proactive strategies to motivate sites and promote patient recruitment in highly competitive indications such as multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease
- Integrated project management by a skilled global team with significant CNS experience
- Standardized diagnosis and assessment with special attention to rating, a critical part of most CNS studies