Canada-British Columbia-Victoria United States-North Carolina-Raleigh United States-Pennsylvania-Blue Bell United States-Kansas-Lenexa
Overview: Supports and leads the clinical data review activities that contribute to delivery of an analyzable database.
- Ensures trial deliverables are achieved in terms of timeliness and quality.
- Reviews clinical and external data for subjects enrolled in clinical research protocols based on edit specifications.
- Executes data validation programs and reports to facilitate data review.
- Issues clear, accurate, and concise queries to investigational sites.
- Reports project and task status to project and functional management and achieves timely project deliverables.
- Provides constructive study feedback to peers, lead clinical data coordinator, and functional management.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computerized information systems and standard application software (Windows, MS Office).
- Exhibits basic knowledge of clinical data management.
- Displays excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Passion for learning and a desire to contribute to the important work performed at PRA.
- No prior clinical data experience required.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Job ID: 58763Apply Now