United States-Utah-Salt Lake City
Supports the preparation and conduct of studies by monitoring and reviewing study data, by a review of data entry and/or by QC of completed source documents.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required
- High School Diploma, G.E.D., or secondary vocational education required
- 1-2 years work experience preferred
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- May assist in the identification of data entry errors through data entry reconciliation.
- QC completed source documents
- Fully document all completed QC on appropriate forms
- Participates in internal team meetings when requested
- Ensures all identified errors are resolved in a timely manner
- May identify trends in documentation errors by item or staff member
- May assist with developing new work methods for data entry and QC of study documentation
- Review and QC source documents with the eCRF or draft database as requested
Job ID: 69820Apply Now