As a Facilities Administrative Associate your primary role is to prep for internal and external meeting , greet and check in visitors, order office supplies, and be involved in other general office specific tasks required to keep the office running efficiently.
- Previous experience working in a similar administrative capacity or supporting executive leadership, highly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Associates Degree or higher or equivalent certification.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Supports the daily facility needs of a small office and vision clinic by ensuring office, break room and other supplies are maintained.
- Work directly with property management and third-party vendors to ensure proper maintenance and appearance of the office environment.
- Ability to coordinate conference requirements for meetings of Executive and Sales level attendees. High-level of customer service confidence must be evident.
- Provide executive assistance-level support to participants during meetings.
- Provide reception services for office. Act as gatekeeper for secure environment.
- Integral part of the business continuity team to plan and implement disaster recovery plans/exercises.
- Ability to act independently to complete assignments and appropriately prioritize tasks.
- Execute assigned tasks in accordance with PRA and/or sponsor SOPs, work instructions, and ICH/GCP standards.
- Coordinate scheduling of subjects for clinical trials.
- Work with study investigators to develop and implement subject recruitment strategies.
- Assist in the informed consent process.
- Institutional Review Board Submissions.
- Maintain workspace/supplies for clinic efficiency.
Job ID: 70463Apply Now