The current drug development research paradigm is flawed in that it fails to include a diverse and representative patient population. A new approach that begins with a patient-centric mindset, coupled with the use of mobile technology and connected health platforms, will enable research to become less reliant on site-based visits and bring equal access to new investigational therapies for all patients, regardless of geography, ethnicity, sex, or gender.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- The current diversity gap and limitations in clinical research
- Barriers for underrepresented patient populations
- Breaking barriers with patient-centric approaches and advanced technology
- Foundations for a new clinical research model
- Engaging and protecting patients with technology
The Patient Voice - Engaging Rare Disease Patients to Accelerate Clinical Trial Enrollment
Rare disease patients face a number of unique challenges and complexities of their conditions, Often, this means that their families and advocates…
We’ve contributed to the successful approval of eight marketed cardio-metabolic drugs.
PRA Exceeds Tough Enrollment Goals
A Phase IIb, double-blind, randomized, parallel-group, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of Study Drug in…